my angels

my angels
My Angels

Friday, October 22, 2010

Puriyadha Pudhir !!!

Appa is off to Singapore for couple of days.. Coming back after seeing him off .. Nandhu is telling amma about her schoools , friends bla bla ..
Getting off from scooter and climbing steps to home...

Nandhu : Amma .. I know the meaning of " careless"

amma : All excited and in playful mood - What is the meaning kanna ?

Nandhu : Mummy ..it means irresponsible ( poruppu illadhavva)

Amma : Wow .. and decided to play naughty ( shani bhagavan in her tongue) .. Nandhu u r also careless rit .. u lost ur eraser in school today and this was not the first time !!

Nandhu : ( with anger in face) Mummy , what did u say ...

Amma : ( suddenly aware that the air is changin) no kannamma ..I was trying to just tease u .. joke ..hehehe

Nandhu storms into the house - gives a stern look to mummy standing in front of her Grandfather ( she knows how to screw her mother up!!!) ... Burst out crying ..


the dialog for the next one hour was the repeat of the following !

Nandhu : so I am careless .. isnt it ?

amma : No nandhu .. sorry i didnt mean it ..

Nandhu : So I am irresponsible ..and not mummy's girl ...isnt it ?

Amma : No Nandhu ..u r always my sweet heart ..

Nandhu : So r u coming to say that " I am a bad girl ? "

Amma : No sweetie... Good girls can also be careless

Nandhu : Because I am careless , I am going to get Zero marks next time? Is that what you say ?

Amma : No Nandhu .. If you continue lilke this , I am going to talk to ur teacher..

Nandhu : so u will tell my teacher not to put star for me going forward correct ????

Amma : grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Nandhu : how can you say that I am careless ? you r a bad mummy ..and starts crying in loud voice again !

Amma : Clueless and speechless !!


If you guys have seen a movie called " Puriyadha Pudhir " , you will appreciate this better !!

4 comments:

  1. - Oh this does happens with achu too
    - Just that it happens soooo often ...I have got used to it :)
    - Though I wish he grows out of it :(
    - To top it all...this racket will be followed by M's growl :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvel at her communication skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayeee.... :-)... ROTFL!!!
    sorry ma... but ennale resist panna mudiyalai.... ROTFL again!!!
    Kelviyin nayakikke savala???

    Sayee clueless and speechless - kaamedy panre paathiya?
    innumore oru thadavai... ROTFL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sranj - u dont know ..... it is a toatl black out ..enna sollaradhunnuae theriyala..

    ReplyDelete