my angels

my angels
My Angels

Monday, September 10, 2012

gone nuts !! exam fever !

nandhu is in Class IInd!!her school is crazy I assume ! CBSE itself is tough .and to top it up ,they have implemented CCE from Std 1.. We are studying forever for exams..we finish exams  ,just start breathing n see that again we have got another exam coming up...omg!I come directly from office and start swimming in water,air , festivals , multiplication tables ..what not.. :( prepare question papers, print it out, write ,correct ,revise - bathroom , driving , ktichen doesnt matter ..

now I seee that nandhu missed 1 mark 2 marks ,4 marks like that in subjects ..and I have gone nuts.. :( had a GOOD SESSION with her .. :'( it is too heavy portions for the kids to study ... she has no time for anything other than studies.. I feel so bad for her.. Shd I blame the school or blame myself for being crazy ? 

any company out here for me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment